TP Link AC1300 Driver
TP Link is a well-known Chinese manufacturer of innovative and feature-packed computer networking devices. It offers worldwide users a wide range of products, including wireless adapters, cable modems, range extenders, IP cameras, ADSL, print servers, routers, and a lot more. The TP Link AC1300 USB adapter is one of the most outstanding products offered by TP Link. This dual-band USB adapter is known for its robust design, excellent and high-speed performance, wireless dual-band, heat sink features.
TP Link adapter is an ideal product for all those users who have been facing the dead zone issues. It provides users with a high-speed Wi-Fi network to ensure smooth HD video streaming and web surfing.
AC1300 comes with various brilliant features, but to access all of its features and advantages, the users have to download and install the TP Link Drivers on their systems. In this write-up, we have given a step-by-step guide to download and install the driver successfully. So, follow all the below-mentioned steps to download and install the TP Link AC1300 Driver.
Features of TP Link C1300
The users must have an in-depth knowledge of the TP Link AC1300 USB adapter’s features and other benefits. Therefore, go through the unique features of the adapter that are mentioned below:-
- Wide wireless range: The adapter’s two external antennas provide the user with a wide Wi-Fi networking range along with better stability.
- Easy to install: all the users can easily upgrade their computer by plugging in the TP Link adapter into it.
- High-speed Wi-Fi: it provides the users with an assured Wi-Fi speed of up to 1300 mbps.
- Better stability through Heat Sink: its heat sink feature disperses the heat generated by the adapter. It results in better stability and improves overall performance.
Steps to download and install the TP Link AC1300 Driver
TP Link AC1300 Driver must be downloaded and installed in the system to run the USB adapter smoothly. All the users can easily download and install procedure the driver into their system by using the steps we have listed below:-
- First, open the web browser.
- Now, go to the Address Bar of the browser and enter “https://www.tp-link.com/us/.”
- After that, the official website of TP Link will open.
- Then, the users are suggested to click on the “Support” button.
- After this, click on the “Download Center.”
- Then, the users will be redirected to the next webpage.
- Here, the users are required to select their adapter from the “USB Adapters” option.
- After that, the users will be redirected to the next webpage. Here, click on the “Driver” option.
- The users are then suggested to check their operating system details and click on the download link according to the OS version.
- After this, the file will be downloaded into the system.
- Then the users are suggested to click on the file and open it.
- Now the users are required to connect the adapter to their PC.
- After this, open the TP Link AC1300 Driver location and then launch the ‘Setup.exe’ file.
- Now, wait until the driver is installed successfully and then click ‘OK.’
- After this, the users will be required to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the download and install procedure of TP Link AC1300 Driver successfully.