TP Link AC1750 Setup
Are you looking to update your dead signal areas with a strong WiFi network? We have brought the best solution for you. Go for TP Link AC1750 WiFi router. This is one of the best routers that deliver outstanding performance. It strengthens and ensures a reliable connection.
Moreover, TP Link Setup is easy for every technical or non-technical person. Here we are to help you by adding essential and step by step instructions for TP Link AC1750 Setup in this guide.
Prepare for TP Link AC1750 Setup:
- First, you have to switch ON the router’s power.
- Now, plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Ensure that the plug-in must be close to the router.
- Then, wait for a few minutes until or unless you find the LED light-emitting blue color.
Setup via WPS Button Procedure
Generally, we call WPS Button as push-button method too. It is the easiest and most convenient method for your TP Link AC1750 Setup.
- First, search for the WPS button available on your router.
- Then, press the WPS button and hold the same for about 2 minutes.
- Now, wait for some time until the LED light on your router turns on.
- Remember, the blink of LED light means that the connection is successfully established.
- Repeat the above steps in the case of connecting the dual-band router.
- After that, ensure that both the devices are connected using the same SSIDs and password.
Setup via Manual Procedure
This method demands your patience and time. To initiate this process, one needs to use a web browser. Follow the steps:
- First, you have to connect your system to a wireless network.
- To proceed with this, remove the Ethernet cable from the system and go to your taskbar.
- Then, choose the ‘wireless network icon.’
- As a result, a popup will show you the TP Link Extender 2.4GHz or TP Link Extender 5GHz. You have to click on the same.
- Now, open your supported web browser and type ‘tplinkrepeater.net.’
- Next, log in with a default ID and password.
- Write ‘admin’ as the username and same as the password.
- After that, you have to create a new ID and password, and confirm the same.
- Then, select the password with SSID and hit the ‘next’ option.
- Now, verify the wireless settings and click to close the program.
Remember to Follow These Points After TP Link AC1750 Setup:
After completing the TP Link AC1750 Setup process, ensure to check and follow the below-mentioned points:
- First, you have to ensure that your extender and router are not placed far from each other.
- Keep a thorough check to your internet connection by visiting the login website.
- You have to specify the DHCP server settings to adjust the WiFi coverage.
- Furthermore, you have to complete the wireless configuration.
You can have a successful TP Link AC1750 Setup, now more conveniently by following our guide. We have rounded all the steps along with points to remember. We hope this helps you positively.