TP Link Drivers
Every TP Link model has a different driver that you can download and install in your system. However, this is of utmost importance that you get only accurate and valid TP Link Drivers. We suggest you download the same from the official website to have a successful installation.
Here in this manual, we are going to help you with the installation process of TP Link Driver on your system. Hence read and follow the guidelines carefully.
Know How to Install TP Link Drivers on Your System
There are two different methods to have TP Link Drivers, which are manual and automatic methods.
TP Link Drivers – Manual Installation Process
- First, you need to visit the TP Link website https://www.tp-link.com/us/support.
- Next, look for the device driver you require to install.
- However, you have to ensure that you have downloaded the correct driver for a specific TP Link device and windows.
- Besides, you can put the driver CD into the CD ROM of your system.
- Now, you have to open the device manager in your system.
- Double click the category of TP Link device.
- After that, make a right-click on your TP Link device and select an updated driver.
- Choose the ‘browse my computer for driver software’ option.
- Next, opt for the ‘let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer’ option.
- Now, tap the ‘have disk’ button and browse.
- Furthermore, move to the location where your downloaded TP Link Driver are saved. Else, go to the driver CD.
- After that, click on the ‘.inf file’ and follow the wizard to install the TP Link Drivers.
- Finally, you can restart your system.
This step ends the process of the TP Link Driver installation.
Automatic Installation of TP Link Driver:
If you wish to save your time and do not want to test your patience, we suggest you go for Automatic Installation with Driver Easy. Moreover, with Driver Easy, you get only 2 clicks TP Link Driver installation. However, you will require a pro-version to implement the same.
- First, one needs to download and install Driver Easy.
- Then, one has to run the driver easy and hit the ‘scan now’ option.
- As a result, the driver easy will begin scanning the system to detect the issues.
- Now, you need to click the update button to download and install the latest TP Link Driver automatically on your system.
- Besides, one can click on the ‘Update All’ to get the latest TP Link Driver downloaded and installed automatically.
- At last, restart your system.
The last step confirms the successful installation of TP Link Drivers.
Implementing the steps we have covered in this guide will help you get TP Link Drivers conveniently in your systems. Make sure you follow the instructions accurately. In case, if any user fails to perform the aforementioned steps, then contact TP Link support Team for assistance.