Tether application lets you execute the TP Link router login process with ease. Take a look at the below-mentioned steps and follow them cautiously.
- The very first step for accessing your router settings via Tether application is to link your router with the phone. For that purpose, you have to locate the “Settings” icon on your phone. Once found, open it.
- From the next window, you have to select the “Wireless & Networks” option. Activate the Wifi toggle button and under the segment of “Available Networks”, select your default router name and then insert the default network security key. You can simply obtain these details from the router label given at its backside.
- To proceed with the TP Link Login process, access the pre-installed Tether application on your mobile. Once you have launched the app, you will get to see the Sign In window.
- If you are already enrolled with TP-Link, use the same ID and Password for signing in. Otherwise, select the “Sign Up” tab and create a new TP-Link ID and password.
- Once you reach the main window of the Tether application, you will spot an Add device option represented by Plus icon positioned in the top-right corner of the window.
- The routers that are available near your device will be shown to you. Select the default name of your TP-Link router.
- Now, you will view the “TP Link Router Login” window. Input the default login credentials into their individual fields. Both the Username and Password are “admin”. Finally, you have to click Login on Tplinkrepeater to gain access to the router setup page.