TP Link Login
TP-Link offers the best-in-class and high-performance routers that are enabled with both wired and wireless technology. The router delivers a high wireless speed that lets you download large files and heavy applications in just a few seconds. Also, TP-link routers are equipped with two antennas that help in improving your Wifi signals strength and stability. Apart from this, some of its routers have a dual or tri-band capability that enables you to connect more devices without impacting the internet speed. Furthermore, TP-Link routers have some exceptional and useful security features that help in preventing your network from hackers.
Manage Different Settings After Login to TP-Link Router Configuration Page
TP Link Login is the first step that you need to execute in order to change the various router settings. Here is the complete information of the router settings that you can customize after login:
- After login, you can change the wireless settings, network name, Channel Width, Enable SSID Broadcast, internet speed rate as per your preference.
- You can simply customize your Router IP Address and Password as per your own requirements. By doing so, no other user can access your router settings without your permission.
- Once you have logged into your TP Link Router Login Account, you can adjust the DHCP server settings, if you are required to do so.
- You can enable the Parental Control feature after login into your TP-Link Router to limit the time of internet browsing, restrict children’s online activity, etc.
- As TP-Link routers are enabled with the Bandwidth Control feature, you can activate it after completing the TP Link Login process.
- After login, you can enable the Guest Access feature. This separates your Home Network and Guest Network for better security.
Detailed and Effective Process for TP Link Login
Here is a clear, descriptive, and easy-to-understand process by following which you can log in into your TP-Link router easily. Thus, for TP Link Login, pursue the below-mentioned steps cautiously.
- The primary step is to form a stable connection between your computer and the TP-Link router. There are two different ways to develop a network connection. The recommended connection method for establishing a strong network is “Wired”. To do so, acquire an Ethernet cable that is compatible with your TP-Link router and then link it with both your computer and router.
- Instead of this, you can go for a Wireless Method. For that purpose, you need two specific details i.e your router default name and password which are mentioned at the backside of the router. Thereafter, go to the Wifi icon on your computer, select your TP-Link default router name and provide its password accurately. Now, proceed forward for TP Link login.
- When connected, run a protected web browser that you generally use for opening a web page. Then, hover your cursor and put it in the address bar. To launch the TP Link Login window, you can either use the TP-Link router IP address i.e 192.168.0.1, or access the web page i.e tplinkwifi.net. Following this, hit the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- The router login window will come into view. On this window, you will get to see two separate fields i.e “Username” and “Password”. Both the credentials are exactly the same i.e “admin”. Hence, you have to type admin in small case letters in both the fields. Upon entering the credentials, click “OK”
- This will bring up the main interface of the TP-Link router web page. To customize the router IP address, tap on the “Menu” icon, and then select the “Network” option. Continuing with this, select the LAN option and you can set a new router IP address on the basis of your preference. This concludes the TP Link login process.
Applicable Ways to Resolve TP Link Login issues
Many users face issues while attempting to login to the TP-Link router. Read the below-listed ways to quickly fix your issue.
- If you are unable to access the TP Link Login web page after several attempts, there may be an issue of network connectivity. Firstly, make sure that your TP-Link router name is selected on the Wifi list. If not, select the default or customized name of your TP-Link router and establish the internet connection after entering the Wifi password.
- If your PC is linked with the router using an ethernet cable, inspect the cable and it must not be faulty or damaged from any of the sides. If the cable is not looking appropriate, take a new one. It may also be possible that the Ethernet port you are currently using is not working, so insert your cable into a new port. If your PC is still not receiving stronger Wifi signals, you must execute the Power Cycle process on your TP-Link router. In addition, you must check that the URL or router IP address you use for TP Link login is correct and accurate. Also, enter the URL or IP address without giving any space.
- In case the network connectivity is good but still facing the “Page not Found” issue, there may be a browser-related issue. So, delete all the browsing history, other site data, and cache files present in your web browser. When your web browser is empty, try to launch the web page again. If the same error gets displayed, you should move to a new web browser for TP Link login by considering your operating system version.
- It may be possible that the firewall or antivirus present on your system does not let you access the webpage for security reasons. In such scenarios, you should first disable or block the firewall. When done try to launch the TP Link login page by using the correct IP address or URL.
- If you successfully arrived at the TP Link Login page, but continuously facing “Incorrect Username or Password” error, you should check the spellings of credentials you have entered. It is to be noted that “admin” should be input in small case letters in both fields. So ensure that you have entered all the characters in small case letters.
- In case, you have personalized your router login password earlier, you have to use the same. But if you forget the password you have to reset the router to its factory default settings as there is no other way to retrieve your password. To do so, spot the Reset button on the back of your TP-Link router. If you can’t recognize the Reset button you can use your router manual for it. Once found, turn on your router and press and hold the Reset button for a period of at least 10 seconds. Once you observe that the LED light of your router starts blinking fastly, release the Reset button. Now, wait for some time until the router reboots to its factory defaults. When the reset is done successfully, use “admin” for TP-Link Login.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to conduct the TP-Link Extender Login process?
Extenders are useful in extending the range of your Wifi Network. To take advantage of TP-Link extender or to configure its settings, you have to conduct the extender login process. To do so, take a look at the below-stated steps and follow them carefully.
- In the initial stage, connect your Extender to the power source by plugging it into a wall outlet.
- Check the power LED light of your extender. It must be lit and solid.
- In the next place, you have to open the Wifi list on your computer. It will show your extender’s default name. Select it and then step forward to the next step.
- Now it’s time to access a web browser, you can distinguish between Opera, Chrome, Edge Chromium, Safari and select one of them accordingly.
- Thereafter, go to tplinkrepeater.net which is a web address for Extender login. Otherwise, you can also input default IP address i.e 192.168.0.254 for TP Link login into the address bar.
- Locate and press the Enter key on your keyboard. Within a few moments, the Extender login window will come up on your screen.
- The default Username and Password is “admin”. Enter it correctly and click “Login”.
Q2. How to customize the TP-Link router administrative password after login?
Once you have completed the TP-Link router login process, you can easily change your administrative password. For doing so, click on the “Advanced tab which is positioned at the very top of the window. Now, put your cursor on the “System Tool” option mentioned on the left-panel of the window. It will display some options from which you are requested to select “Administration”. This will show you the Account Management page on your screen. Firstly, provide your Old Username and Password details into their corresponding fields. Thereafter, set a new Username and Password. It is suggested to set a strong password so that no unauthorized user could access your router. Also, verify your password by typing it again into the “Confirm New Password” field. Finally, click Save.